SAP Enterprise Performance Management Solutions from AstuteOne can provide organizations with the much-needed roadmap and tools to take risk-free, tactical approaches for boosting enterprise performance and decision-making.
Our team of experts is experienced in EPM Consulting & Implementation, which will help you in successfully implementing and integrating management processes such as planning, budgeting, forecasting, and modeling.
Understanding SAP EPM
EPM software covers integrated business planning as well as the bigger connected planning enterprise model. It offers a holistic approach to financial planning by incorporating past, present, and future business constituents and their drivers. By using the EPM software through the help of a SAP EPM consultant, financial planning professionals can foresee various loopholes in performance, which ultimately helps them to fix the root causes. The right EPM Consulting & Implementation can also help team members in collaborating with the enterprise for judicious planning, analysis, and reporting.
5 Signs of Effective SAP EPM Solutions
Advancements in technology have provided business leaders and finance executives with numerous options to leverage features like multi-dimensional databases, cloud-based technology etc. However, it is important to know whether your EPM is functioning effectively or not.
Here are 5 major benefits that your organization can enjoy if you successfully implement the SAP EPM solutions:
- Proper Integration: An established business always works according to set plans. That’s the reason why integrated planning has become so vital. If this connecting platform works effectively, there would be a better link between personnel planning, sales compensation, promotional campaigns, project planning, IT expenses, and more.
- Continuous Workflow: It is time you got your financial plans refreshed with real-time data. A cloud-based technology like SAP EPM Solutions can definitely assist you in integrating your enterprise data through robust tools. Integrating data in batches has become outdated, and now the whole process is becoming continuous. In the near future, enterprises will avoid annual budgets and adhere to frequentative processes.
- Collaboration: Real-time information sharing has become important for every business across all domains. The availability of shared technology and critical data will certainly help in eliminating errors in spreadsheets and incompetency. Ensuring collaboration in a business-planning platform will allow you to presume and make apt decisions fast.
- Predictive Algorithms: If your team members are still working hard manually, you need to rethink. The advent of platforms like SAP EPM solutions lets users plan and forecast quickly because of easy access to real-time predictive analytics and insights. EPM’s progressive technology is capable of doing a lot of work itself by using its analytical and predictive algorithms. This will let your employees focus on core business areas during their working hours.
- Strategic Initiatives: As a stakeholder of your company, you may have to endure a lot of pressure to improve the much-needed customer experience. EPM empowers you with connected planning solutions to focus on critical functions like taking strategic initiatives for ensuring business alignment and enhancement.
- Seasoned team of devoted experts adept in SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) development and implementation.
- Our SAP EPM consultant will offer consultation vis-a-vis business process and solution design to ensure that your company’s processes function smoothly and BPC solution is configured correctly.
- Our technicians work in tandem with our clientele to create customized solutions for better business performance.
- Through SAP EPM solutions, we can help you create Reports, Input Forms, Dimensions & Models, Business Process Flows, and Security and the related technical documentation.
- We abide by IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) consolidation accounting rules and USGAAP Accounting Standards.